Jet 1000B or Delta air cleaner opinion

I am trying to decide which one to buy. Both sell on Amazon for 249.99. Menards has the Jet on sale for 227.98 and with the 36 dollar rebate it would come to 191.00. With tax it comes to 245.38 before rebate of $36. Both come with remote control. My question is the Delta any better than the Jet? They both have similar specs. I wouldn't doubt if they are manufactured/China by the same factory, and just painted differently. I hear that anything one gets from Amazon/FedEx, one takes a chance on it being beat-up and dented. Thanks for your help.
Do yourself a favor...never mind the price...go by from your local dealer and by a JDS or Delta unit. In my past when I sold tools for a living, we had several service problems with the Jets. Sold 100's of the Delta and The JDS units. FYI Both the Delta and JDS are made in the USA. Buy from your local dealer, save the freight damage hassle, and have someone to help you and answer your questions. Just my hummble opinion. The Delta is a great unit and value priced. good luck, Mike from American Sycamore
On the other hand, I ordered the Jet from Amazon. I got an outstanding price - it was my first order from Amazon, so I got a discount, I don't think there was any tax, and shipping was free. Couldn't beat it anywhere local. I think I paid net $180.
It arrived in perfect condition, and has been working flawlessly for over a year. I'm using it in my "garage workshop" which is 30'x 30' with 12' ceilings. Other than being a beast to hoist up to the ceiling to hang it, it has been excellent.
Nick B

The thing to consider is the Clean Filter CFM, the Dirty Filter CFM, and the Blow throught in grams. Here is that info from a recent comparasion test (not sure the magazine, have the summary only). Notice the blow throught for the Jet models.
Delta AP-200 582 402 0.2 (Best Buy) Delta 50-875 594 437 0.3 JDS 750-ER 664 514 0.3 (Editor's Choice) Jet AFS-1000B 674 383 0.8 Jet 1500 899 737 0.65
I purchased the JDS and have been very happy.

I give up, what is blow through? If it is how much of a gram came through, then there is a huge difference. If it is how much of 100 grams came through, then they are all about the same.
Blow through is the amount of particles that get past the filters. I don't have the entire article so I don't know how it was measured.
I do remember that they indicated the larger amounts were a problem. The Woodteck 923-859 in the article had a blow through of 6.8 grams.
If it were not significant, they probably wouldn't have included it in the article.

Here is the article summary. http://www.woodworking.org/photo/displayimage.php?album=random&cat 148&pos=-1407