Jessem Router Plate and Table

I purchased the Jessem Rout R plate and Jessem Mast R Top. The plate fits the table insert, however, the plate does not lay level with the table. How does one adjust the plate so that it sits level with the table top. The Jessem Master Plate has adjustments but none that I can see or figure out on the "plain" Router Plate. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I have tried contacting Jessem but haven't gotten a response yet.

Reply to
cayvman

The Mast R plate I have has a black piece in each corner with a screw for adjustment.

Gary

Reply to
gkemper

Reply to
cayvman

Yes, they are. Sorry about the mix-up.

If you have no adjustments on the plate itself, you can add some screws to the inside corners of the rabbited top.

Gary

Reply to
gkemper

Like gkemper said: If the plate itself does not have leveling screws, the solution is to put screws at each corner of the table where the insert fits. This is how the Rockler insert is leveled. In fact, Rockler has some nice screws for this purpose. Blunt ended, not pointy sharp like typical wood screws.

Reply to
George Max

Reply to
cayvman