Jessem Router Plate and Table

I purchased the Jessem Rout R plate and Jessem Mast R Top. The plate fits the table insert, however, the plate does not lay level with the table. How does one adjust the plate so that it sits level with the table top. The Jessem Master Plate has adjustments but none that I can see or figure out on the "plain" Router Plate. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I have tried contacting Jessem but haven't gotten a response yet.

The Mast R plate I have has a black piece in each corner with a screw for adjustment.
Gary
Gary, Thanks for your reply, however, I don't have the Mast R plate, I have the Rout R plate. Are the screws on the underside of the Mast R plate? snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Yes, they are. Sorry about the mix-up.
If you have no adjustments on the plate itself, you can add some screws to the inside corners of the rabbited top.
Gary

Like gkemper said: If the plate itself does not have leveling screws, the solution is to put screws at each corner of the table where the insert fits. This is how the Rockler insert is leveled. In fact, Rockler has some nice screws for this purpose. Blunt ended, not pointy sharp like typical wood screws.
Thanks all. Went home last night and looked in the original packing and lo and behold there was 8 set screws and an allen wrench. Funny thing, though, that in all "manual" it says nothing about the leveling screws. The only reference to them is on the label of the packing box. George Max wrote: