JessEm Mortise mill

Yep, and as long as we're talking "ifs" ... don't forget "if" you could even find them to buy ... which you can't.

Sorta the main (but one of a few others) reason for making them yourself, you reckon? ;)

Reply to
Swingman

LMAO ... A coffee can, and coffee box, are just the thing:

Swingman

That response was before I found out you were talking about odd sized tenons. When I replied I thought you were making loose tenons comparably sized to regular Domino tenons.

There has to be a cut off point where it's cheaper time wise to buy the tenons instead of making them. After all, you do have other things to do besides just making loose tenons.

All of this is a moot point anyway. If you need some Domino sized tenons, you can invite your buddy over for dinner and ask him to bring some tenons with him. :)

Reply to
Dave

In my world we discuss and debate ideas and solve problems... We spend some time discussing events themselves and pretty much no time talking about people. With the slide from ideas to personal attacks this thread itself has become a "time burning distraction." It warrants no further attention as you clearly missed my point right from the beginning and any expansion has been deemed as evasive despite supporting comments by others. I'll chalk it up to this being an anomaly and not your norm.

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

And, you obviously do NOT answer civil questions, where an honest may be embarrassing to your untenable position on an issue.

Reply to
Swingman

8-) If the size needed isn't available you have to be loosing your patients answering all our foolish comments.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

LOL The only "patience" around here are apparently running "lose" from a mental ward.

No, "CUSTOM SIZED" loose tenons are NOT _available_ for sale on this planet .... but maybe not for long. :)

But, that may be what is driving them mad ... that such a simple concept can obviously be so confusing, eh?

Reply to
Swingman