JessEm Mast-R-Slide Cross Cut Table

This looks like a very nice, functional tool. A bit expensive certainly, but maybe not so bad if it really does what it's designed to do?
Does anyone have any experience with this tool?

No experience with it. For that kind of money, I would build a crosscut sled, with adjustable miter capabilities, and then I'd spend the rest on a stock of nice wood. I really don't like that you have to move your fence rails for this to mount.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Not here, but my local Woodcraft has one on display. It's really very nice. I was tempted, but the deal breaker for me was sawing off the fence rails and losing the left side extension wing.
I that know people mount it on the wing, thereby spacing it away from the blade, but that doesn't seem too attractive an idea either.
Beyond that, it does look solidly built and looks to be able to do what they claim.