Jesada Update?

Called them 2X today (regular line, 800 still down) during business hours to check on an order placed on the phone last Tuesday. All I got was an answering machine, stating their business hours.
Over the last 3 years, when I called, there were several women taking orders and technical people available for help with questions.
Seems like a shame I like their products and in the past service was always very good, as was their technical support.
Ken
I don't know. I ordered two bits on the 15th via e-mail, and have not got them yet, nor a response to my follow-up e-mail that I sent yesterday.

I noticed that Carlo's name is gone from the corporation records. I don't know what that means.
Dick Durbin
The order arrived today. Took much longer then usual.

Spoke with a woman there today (if you just let the answering machine go someone will pick up If you hit 4 for sales it stays on the machine). My 2nd order shipped this past Monday, placed last Wed.
Told her I was concerned they were having problems - she said they would be in business a long time. I hope so -like there product
Ken
snipped-for-privacy@BLOCKsi.rr.com says...

Not to rain on your parade or to disparage Jesada, but even if they were having problems I would rank the probability of anyone who would answer the phone to speak with a regular customer knowing about problems as low and the probability of them sharing such information if they do know as near zero.

2nd
be
Sadly, this is very true. The general employees are always the last to know and if they do and tell the customers, they will usually be fired on the spot. Even when a company is getting ready to close its doors, they don't want to lose any sales and the money that goes with them.

I spoke with their rep at the Atlanta show this afternoon .. .. .. he says the business has been pretty much turned over to Carlo's son and that they are all alive & well. The son was present at the show, but was pretty much preoccupied with selling product, so I didn't get to talk with him. Carlo has retired, but still has a hand in the business even though it is no longer in his name. The guy also said this all transpired a few years ago and has not been a problem yet. He seemed stunned that the "news" has just gotten out about the ownership change.
Tbone wrote:

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!