Jesada router bits

The Jesada website is acting weird . . . and they seem to be keeping a very low profile right now. Are they still a going concern? Anyone have any specific news?
Rick
I've been having some similiar problems lately.
I placed an order with them back in mid December and part of my order was backordered. When I tried to call them, the 800# was disconnected and the direct line had an answering machine turned on during business hours. I finally did get a hold of a person and she made it sound like I could be waiting a month or more for my backordered items (I did receive the rest of the order though).
I suspect there is some potential business problems they are hiding right now.
-Winthrop

I've also had similar problems
3 weeks back order on a slot cutter. When I called and said I may cancel they immediately shipped the rest of the order, which they were holding.
800 number hasn't worked for at least the last 3 weeks.
They were supposed to be at NJ WW Show but did not come.
Hope they get things straightened out. I've like their products and in the past service had been excellent
Ken

Share those suspicions. I heard they lost their Italian manfacturer - DAGS about their dado blade.
When their flyer arrived in the mail a few months ago, I had hopes that they were back to business as usual. Perhaps not.
Funny you should ask. When I noticed "Infinity" open up just down the highway I was wondering if there had been another split similar to the CMT event. I too liked their bits. JG
W Chan wrote:

The corporate filing for Infinity shows a David Venditto as the registered agent. Carlo's name is gone from Jesada's corporate registration.
Dick Durbin
So, does anyone know what this all means. Is Jesada expiring? I have a drawer full of Jesada bits and won't add more if there is impending doom. Has anyone used the Infinity bits? Dan

highway
event. I too

Dan Pubanz wrote:

Just curious as to why? If you like the bits and the price is right, buy them up. It is rare that you need a lot of followup service and parts for $20 router bits, unlike a car or TV no longer built.
FWIW, Woodcraft is having their $5 bit sale again. I'm going to grab a few more.. Other brands may be better, but at that price. I'm very happy with them.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Just the Rabbet set that they were advertising for $29.99. Thought it was wonderful. If they get their website as useable as the ones I use for Whiteside, I'll simply let price make the decision.

I was wondering the same thing. I have been a customer of theirs before the messy split with CTM and subsequent name change. Way back, Carlo used to be extremely active on the woodworking forum on Compuserve and had an almost religious following. I hope that they get things fixed and continue in the business.
Bob McBreen