Jarrah Lumber, My Last Projects.

This week I completed my final projects. A router table and an improved Delta bandsaw fences.
I use Australian's Jarrah lumber that I bought when my wife moved to the Bay area exactly three years ago. I particularly like the Jarrah, look like Purple Heart, but more brownish and turn deep brownish after polyurethane finished. It is heavy (dense) and stables even if kept for years after planing. Oak and Maple will bend or twist over time. Unlike most lumber it produces saw dust, instead of curly chips.
http://jarrahwood.com / http://www.advantagelumber.com/jarrah.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eucalyptus_marginata
In a few months (wife has cancer), we must move out and someone had offer to buy "lock stock and barrel" all woodworking tingy. Have not been paid and I may have to enact plan "B" (craigslist). If you are in the SF Bay areas, you might like to see my Jarrah's router table/Delta bandsaw fences and the precious vintage Atlas DP "Savage" variable speed control before we part company forever.
You can see all these in abpw. "Jarrah Fences - Router Table Delta Bandsaw Projects." Email me if you are interested snipped-for-privacy@remove.everestkc.net
DW (Don Wong)
WD wrote:

So how - and why - are they encoded?
--

dadiOH

Sorry, pics too large. Repost again.

Sorry to hear that, hope it's treatable.
Stuart