Japanese Plane

Hi All.

I just got for my birthday this

plane. The one which is 48 mm. width. And is it nice. :) At least now I have an idea of what a good plane suppose to be like.

Reply to
Dmitri

$200 for a plane?!?!?!?! Anta wa henai gaijin!

Reply to
Wade Lippman

Looks like good price for a good plane. This is a smoother. I use other less expensive planes to condition boards.

Reply to
Dmitri

Dmitri wrote: : Hi All.

: I just got for my birthday this :

plane. The one which : is 48 mm. width. And is it nice. :) At least now I have an idea of : what a good plane suppose to be like.

Just out of curiosity, do you know why there's such a big price jump in the larger sizes? The 65mm one is three times the price of the 48mm one.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss