Japanese Knot Repair bit

There is a product out there called a "knot bit", or something like that, that I'm trying to find. It's exactly like "The Plugger" from Veritas, only much larger. It drills a hole like a big pencil point, and it has a matching pencil sharpener that you can use to make your plugs. Anyone seen this? If so, could you let me know.
JP
Doesn't Lee Valley sell such an item in their gardening section. Used for tree branch grafting. I have one.
http://tinyurl.com/2z6q4d
John