jaft

just a frickin test

Pardner

Amazing what can be done with so little space!

Please provide more links so we can see the inside!

Tom in KY, just a frickin giggle :-)

Reply to
Squarei4dtoolguy

Thu, Jan 26, 2006, 1:10pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@ListIt.com (Pardner) doth sayeth: just a frickin test

The lab results came back, and you failed your test.

JOAT You only need two tools: WD-40, and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Reply to
J T

More like JAF Spammer out phishing....

Reply to
Lu Powell

Reply to
Lu Powell

More like you need to learn a few definitions... like "spammer" and "phishing" before you start slinging them around.

Our friend was most likely test posting.

Joe Barta

P.S. For the benefit of our friend... alt.test is a group especially set up for test posting.

Reply to
Joe Barta

A man of few words. Quite possibly a good thing ;-)

Reply to
Joe Barta

Reply to
Lu Powell