jaft

just a frickin test
http://home.earthlink.net/~bruce_boaz/images/shed.JPG
Pardner wrote:

WOW!!!!
Nice house!
Amazing what can be done with so little space!
Please provide more links so we can see the inside!
Tom in KY, just a frickin giggle :-)
Thu, Jan 26, 2006, 1:10pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@ListIt.com (Pardner) doth sayeth: just a frickin test
The lab results came back, and you failed your test.
JOAT You only need two tools: WD-40, and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
More like JAF Spammer out phishing....

Lu Powell wrote:

More like you need to learn a few definitions... like "spammer" and "phishing" before you start slinging them around.
Our friend was most likely test posting.
Joe Barta
P.S. For the benefit of our friend... alt.test is a group especially set up for test posting.
BFD

Lu Powell wrote:

A man of few words. Quite possibly a good thing ;-)
Whatever...