J33 to MT2 Adapter - Stange One...

Someone just handed me an adapter to go from Jacobs #33 to Morse Taper #2... The adapter is female on both ends.
But... He doesn't have any more and doesn't have a clue where he got it. Anyone out there know where I can but such an animal?
This would allow me to use MT2 tooling on my standard J33 spindle nose machines... If runout wasn't all that big of a concern that is... I can't see going that "long" and still having great runout numbers.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013-R

I made mine.
Dave

Will you make me some or is this just a random comment? <grin>
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
>>Dave

Nope, but the guys over at rec.crafts.metalworking should be able to set you up. I spend too much time finding the correct tapers and waay too much time getting it right witnessed by the pile of scrap steel in the box-o-junk. To be perfectly honest, it never did work all that great, but it did do the one-off job I needed it for.
Dave

Resourcefulness is the #1 skill needed for some projects.
Kudos to you.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.