J.O.A.T....Thanks for the plans!

A great selection, as usual.. Thanks for posting the stuff you find, it's appreciated..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:15:47 -0800, mac davis

He's amazing... <G>
Tue, Nov 13, 2007, 8:15am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bajadavis.com (macdavis) doth sayeth: A great selection, as usual.. Thanks for posting the stuff you find, it's appreciated..
When you guys start thanking me, I start worrying. I also get suspicious that you're all doing it as an excuse to weasel out of sending some wood for a sacrifice for the Woodworking Gods. Damn heathens.
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT

Well, I had another motive, bro.. sort of a preemptive strike against the usual "don't like plans post" folks..