IWF gloat

Went to IWF in Atlanta a week or so ago and had a great time. Today, a big, heavy box showed up on the doorstep. My initial thought was "oh, crap, did I order something and forget to clear it with "the boss"?". Couldn't think of anything, so I opened the box right there in her presence. Lo and behold, the box contained a brand spanking new Porter Cable 894PK router kit - motor, plunge base, new GripVac base and assorted other little goodies. And then I remembered - I had taken a survey at the PC booth at IWF. They wanted to hear from users of their industrial quality tools. The survey took 15 minutes and the drawing every day was for an 894PK. They didn't notify me I had won - it just showed up. What a pleasant surprise!
Next week, I expect they will be delivering the Viper I registered for at another booth.
Bob
Let me be the first to say YOU SUCK. ;)
you suck so bad you could be on American Idle bob wrote:

By Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:41:14 -0500, "bob"
decided to post "IWF gloat" to rec.woodworking:

Sorry, I'm expecting the Viper and the PT Cruiser sometime next week. If only they'd go ahead and notify me now!....
/ts
--
find / -iname "*gw*" -exec rm -rf {} \;

In heaven, there is no beer,