iturra design catalog

As far I know, they do not have a website. You can contact them at:

888-722-7078. I believe this number is still good.

Paul T.

Reply to
PHT

I tried googling for Iturra and a few variations but could not find a listing for a website. I want to order a catalog so I can upgrade an older band saw. I hope somebody here can point me to the correct web address. as always thank in advance for the help. Larry

Reply to
larry

Hello Larry, Here are a few contact numbers off the cover of the 2007 catalogue; toll free 866-883-8064 Office 904-371-3998 Fax 904-371-3998 and lastly, email snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

I spoke with one of Ituura's employees last evening. Louis will be out of the office today (As are most of us- and Happy Thanksgiving Day to those who are taking part) but will be in briefly tomorrow. Marc (who keeps an Iturra catalogue in each bathroom of his house)

Reply to
marc rosen

His catalog is more like a book with a scad of info and history with an appropriate part for sale after the info. I spoke with Louis and he was patient with a BS newbie and explained my choices for what I was seeking. Very nice guy. I will throw all of my meager business his way!!

Reply to
C & E

AFAIK they don't hold with such passing fads as these new-fangled intawebs and are happy to lose trade as a result.

I haven't dealt with Iturra, would like to deal with Iturra, but for as long as they're not web-accessible I have no intention of going through the hassle of working trans-Atlantic otherwise.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I understand and agree, but I have purchased Iturra products from Highland Hardware and they do have a catalog as well as a web site. I have purchased their tension spring and thrust bearings.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

sheesh - now spammers will send them crap. Please be careful when you post e-mail addresses. My server gets 10,000 spam attempts a day from those sleazebags. And most of them are sent to addresses harvested off news postings.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol