It's so peaceful here!

Why couldn't the antagonists have ceased and desisted 2 years ago? :) (rhetorical question; no need for comments, folks)
(humming a happy tune...) <g>
dave
proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
I reserve the right to reply anyway. Because you won't leave well enough alone?

Old Nick wrote:

not to worry! the miscreants have ALL agreed to NOT respond. Ain't that great? :)
dave