It's official--no more Argentinian hardwoods from CWG.

Was in over the weekend and asked. No reason given and I had the impression that the guy didn't want to talk about it so I didn't press him.
No more black mesquite, no more KD cabinet grade ipe, no more big wide long boards of osage orange, no more of the marvelous fragrance of quina, no more lignum vitae shorts . . .
Damn. Damn, damn, double-damn. Now I'm going to have to save the few pieces I have for something really special.
--John