It's Nice and Quiet

Page 3 of 3

Even Genghis Khan stopped for a breather every now and then.
Knock on wood.
(Get it? Wood? ON TOPIC!)
(I slay me).
-jbb

Is it time for another safety discussion??? ;-)
Patriarch
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:39:49 -0400, "RKON"

Yeah. Real woodworkers are genuine gentlemen. And don't ask me why, they just are.
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:39:49 -0400, "RKON"

Yep, my ISP changed the news server, so I lost all those pol threads- best thing that happened to me (as far as internet stuff goes) in a while. Doing my best to stay the heck outta them now.
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
I just can't fathom why the ABB crowd thought it was aOK to inject Bush-bashing crap into every forum in which they participated, regardless of the focus. That got WAY tiresome.
I used to be a ticket-splitter but no more. If the radical left has no more respect for people than that, I sure don't need them in my life...or in any elected office that affects me.

I added the words Bush and Kerry to my filter and I see very few political comments.
Upscale responds:

Uh, guys...the election is over, so most of the political commentary has died down anyway.
Charlie Self "Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." Redd Foxx