It's Coming

Page 2 of 2
Lew Hodgett wrote:

The good news is our AZ reservoirs are all full :-)
"Doug Winterburn" wrote:

-------------------------
We've still got a way's to go.
One reservoirs picked up 15 ft but it is still less than half full.
Lew
I previously wrote:

------------------------------- Looks like it took awhile, but it is doing it's thing.
Lew
It's here.
The rains have returned to SoCal.
The hillsides appear to be holding.
At least our rain is getting measured in inches, not in feet like they measure the "Partly Cloudy" the folks back east are getting.
As the saying goes, ".. and this to shall pass."
Lew
I previously wrote:

And the hills they come tumbling down.
3"-5" of rain, depending on location, in a short period of time (less than 24 hrs) was just TOO MUCH.
Rivers of mud formed, flowing off the mountain sides, swamping houses, cars, and flipping 4,000 pound concrete "K-Rails" around like Lego blocks.
Fortunately no loss of life, but things are a mess.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Sorry to hear that, hopefully things can be cleaned up quickly.
Your 3 to 5 inches of rain may yield a couple tenths of an inch out here in the Sonoran desert during the coming week.

Rob Leatham