It's been waaay too long.....

Page 2 of 2
Consider this devious ploy:
Go buy a roll of theatre tickets. Tear each of about 6 in half and leave the numbered stubs on the dresser. Call her and say: "They've had a drawing for a band saw. Will you please check this number against the stubs I left on the dresser." Then yell, "Yureka, we won!" NOTE: This works only once! Save it for the big one. Glenn
* Re: Our address...From a Scot ballad, circa 1350: "Oh, my name is Little Jock Elliot, an' ( wha daur meddle wi' me?")
Ummm. Rob, have you told SWMBO yet? If so, do you still have all 12 fingers to apply to the keyboard? If not, we are all waiting with baited breath unabated for the next installment of this serial.     twitch,     jo4hn
Rob Stokes wrote:

I did tell her...*that* time finally arrived. Her sister came over form the island to go dragon boat racing so I "suggested" I take the kids and she go spend the day with her sister. They left and after they were around the corner I had the utility trailer loaded and the kids buckled up. An hour later and we were at Randy's house where the saw was as advertised and soon loaded and lashed. An hour later I unloaded it at home (neighbours watching...me explaining...me asking for ten minutes with SWMBO when she came home before they came over....) and put the trailer away right where it was...and waited...
When she came home tired after a hot day at the river I asked her if she wanted to see the latest toy...."sure dear". Down we went and all I got is That's nice. Was it this clean or did you clean it.?". That's it....that was the total conversation, other than her asking if I wanted her to swing by the Salvation Army and pick up an old blanket to toss over it while it's in storage.
I'm still waiting for the other shoe,.,,but I'm starting to believe in hope....
So...it looks like I'll have a JET 12" band saw for sale soon. I bought a "few" Timberwolf blades for it before I moved back to Canada but...they're packed. As soon as I find them I'll work to get back to two bandsaws.....hey....when I sell it, I'll have "woodworking cash" available....Wonder what I should get?
Rob