it arrived today

Father's Day gift from SWMBO and the kids finally arrived today from amazon (backordered).
18V Milwaukee cordless trim saw
It's charging up now. I'm making sawdust tomorrow.
Bob

Bob - Good luck & enjoy your new toy! I have a DW 14 V one & love it.
Big John
Take out the TRASH for E-mail.
I did not know you can order kids from Amazon... What don't they sell???
Stephen R.

amazon

old goats.

:)

Enjoy it! In a previous thread - I mentioned I took a chance on a lil' Skil 14.4V cordless trim saw (my price $30). It's been great! Been whacking up all sorts of 3/4" plywood and some 2x stock.
I'm convinced that when it croaks - I'll replace it with another one (albeit probably a more robust brand).