It ain't B.A.D. - Re: Who are the masters you'd apprentice under?

Thu, Apr 22, 2004, 7:02am supposedly from snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bay=A0Area=A0Dave) but actually by the little troll:

LMAO You are almost getting funny. Almost. Waaay too much of a dork to be laughed with tho, still laughed at. And, yes, I spotted that you're the troll, not the real B.A.D., so easy to spot your posts. For one thing, you're ignorant. For another, you are so obscessed with male genetalia, etc. There are other signs too, but I won't give them away, might make you harder to spot as quickly. But, don't worry, probably even you will get sex - one day - maybe. LOL You're what, about 12,

13? Learn some social skills.

For those that haven't guessed, the troll is trying to impersonate Bay Area Dave again.

JOAT The Good are Innocent so they invented Justice. The Evil are Guilty so they invented Mercy.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

he impersonates others because he has no identity and no life...he undoubtedly is out on parole.

dave

J T wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave