ISP Test - Pls Ignore this post

For some unknown reason, which I do NOT appreciate, my ISP seems to be leaving this group out of its Usenet feed. This is a test to see if my own posting will come thru.
Axel
Axel Grease wrote:

It sounds like you were affected by the giganews/supernews re-numbering. See: http://community.plus.net/blog/2008/03/27/notice-for-users-of-plusnets-usenet-service /
I would've CCed you on this post, but it doesn't look like you want it ( snipped-for-privacy@go-away.com). Chances are that you won't see this until you've figured it out for yourself.
I should have paid attention to the subject line.

Sorry, didn't come through.... <G>

I can't see his test-post either. SOMEthing's wrong...

Uh oh. I can't see _your_ post! I think it's another Usenet brownout. You're not wearing brown boots are you? That could be the problem...
You sure wasted an awful lot of words on a post you didn't want anyone to read.
B.