ISO AngleWright Protractor

I am looking for an AngleWright precision protractor.
Like this one:
http://www.anglewright.com/prod01A.htm
It seems they are no longer being produced.
Anyone know were one could be found or if someone is producing something comparable.
Thank everyone,
John
eBay! Do a search and save it with email notification.
Bubba ~~~_/) ~~~ On Apalachee Bay - The Pirate Coast Home of Billy Bowlegs and Mysterious Waters Wakulla County, Florida ~Wet Dreams~ Hull Number 158
am looking for an AngleWright precision protractor.<BR><BR>Like this one:<BR><BR><A href="http://www.anglewright.com/prod01A.htm ">http://www.anglewright.com/prod01A.htm </A><BR><BR>It seems they are no longer being produced.<BR><BR>Anyone know were one could be found or if<BR>someone is producing something comparable.<BR><BR>Thank everyone,<BR><BR>John<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Thanks for the tip. I did not know about the ebay-email feature.
am looking for an AngleWright precision protractor.<BR><BR>Like this one:<BR><BR><A href="http://www.anglewright.com/prod01A.htm ">http://www.anglewright.com/prod01A.htm </A><BR><BR>It seems they are no longer being produced.<BR><BR>Anyone know were one could be found or if<BR>someone is producing something comparable.<BR><BR>Thank everyone,<BR><BR>John<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 00:47:07 GMT, "John Pilhoefer"

I don't know about that one in particular, but there's a similar plastic drafting tool [different purpose of course], if they still make those also. I have one, and a plastic drafting 45,45 triangle I use constantly to set the miter to blade. I think you might still find one in an arts supply store. Worth a look around.
Dan.
Here's what I plan on getting when finances allow. Accurate to 5 minutes of angle and priced at US$39.95 http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G9900
ARM
John Pilhoefer wrote:

FYI--I bought the exact same one from Highland Hardware. There were two problems: 1) no directions and/or easy ability calibrate (scale was off slightly), 2) once you find the angle you want, the set screw doesn't hold the position very well. One small nudge and it's off the mark.
Mike
Alan McClure wrote:

Found this:
http://www.sutherlandtool.com /
The bevel boss.
Think I will order one and give it a try.
Thanks, John

Love and use my Bevel Boss all the time. GREAT product
John
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:27:26 GMT, "John Pilhoefer"