ISO AngleWright Protractor

I am looking for an AngleWright precision protractor.

Like this one:

seems they are no longer being produced.

Anyone know were one could be found or if someone is producing something comparable.

Thank everyone,

John

Reply to
John Pilhoefer

eBay! Do a search and save it with email notification.

Bubba ~~~_/) ~~~ On Apalachee Bay - The Pirate Coast Home of Billy Bowlegs and Mysterious Waters Wakulla County, Florida ~Wet Dreams~ Hull Number 158

Like this one:

It seems they are no longer being produced.

Anyone know were one could be found or if someone is producing something comparable.

Thank everyone,

John

Reply to
007

I don't know about that one in particular, but there's a similar plastic drafting tool [different purpose of course], if they still make those also. I have one, and a plastic drafting 45,45 triangle I use constantly to set the miter to blade. I think you might still find one in an arts supply store. Worth a look around.

Dan.

Reply to
Danny Boy

Bubba ~~~_/) ~~~ On Apalachee Bay - The Pirate Coast Home of Billy Bowlegs and Mysterious Waters Wakulla County, Florida ~Wet Dreams~ Hull Number 158

Like this one:

It seems they are no longer being produced.

Anyone know were one could be found or if someone is producing something comparable.

Thank everyone,

John

Reply to
John Pilhoefer

Reply to
Alan McClure

FYI--I bought the exact same one from Highland Hardware. There were two problems: 1) no directions and/or easy ability calibrate (scale was off slightly), 2) once you find the angle you want, the set screw doesn't hold the position very well. One small nudge and it's off the mark.

Mike

Alan McClure wrote:

Reply to
MikeM

Found this:

bevel boss.

Think I will order one and give it a try.

Thanks, John

Reply to
John Pilhoefer

Love and use my Bevel Boss all the time. GREAT product

John

Reply to
John Crea