Is Zinnser's SealCoat just blond shellac?

I need some dewaxed blond shellac for a birdseye mable panel. Is Zinnser SealCoat simply 100% dewaxed blond shellac, or are there flattening agents in there as well?

http://www.zinsser.com/product_detail.asp?ProductIDr
It's just dewaxed shellac... I'm using it right now on a project and it isn't materially adding color.
John
brian_j snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

From Zinnser's web site:
"SealCoat offers the timesaving versatility of refined shellac in a pre-mixed 2 lb. cut 100% wax-free formula."
IIRC, Zinnser makes no claim to it being "blond" as the color may vary depending on their source, time of year, and what the lac bug happened to be feeding on.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 00:23:20 +0000, Nova wrote:

In addition, it's not pure shellac as Zinnser adds something to keep it good for 2-3 years. Don't know what the something is.