Is this place done?

Hello everyone,

I have been watching rec.norm for over 10 years. I used to be a frequent poster, but now I don't have the time. I drop in from time to time to see what is up, and recently it does not seem to be much.

Has the dropping of usenet by so many ISP's caused the death of rec.norm?

Sad.

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Check your provider, David. I'm seeing lots of posts by lots of people, that keep the wreck and interesting place.

Of course, your saying "I don't have the time" says a lot. What, exactly are you expecting that would somehow cause you to have the time?

If you don't you don't. Best wishes and good sailing!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I th Gordon Shumway

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Naa.. the place is alive and well, just that the boys have been busy revving up their margarita machines...

Reply to
Robatoy

So it goes.

Reply to