Is this a good deal

http://tinyurl.com/2omme
Tell me if this is a good deal on this saw. I've searched the internet for reviews and found some good and some bad. Overall it seems to be a good saw. I want to upgrade from my delta bench top saw, which is really cheap. I'm looking for actual owners or users to give me some honest feedback.
Sears item #00922839000 Mfr. model #22839 On sale for $399.88
I would buy this one instead:
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2004/013.cfm
Sears is not known for quality (check out the rec.woodworking archives through google groups) and their miter slot is non-standard so jigs (like a tenoning jig for example) won't work with out messing with them.
Mike

That looks like a nice saw(the grizz) Looks like 220 volt only though, Some people may not want to deal with 220. Looks like a bise clone fence. Tony D.

That's interesting. I hadn't noticed that. I thought that was kind of bizzare for a 1 1/2 hp motor so I dug around and found their manual at: http://images.grizzly.com/grizzlycom/manuals/G0444m.pdf
If you go to page 10 and look under the Voltage & Amperage draw section you'll see that the G0444 is 18amps @110v and 9 amps @220v. AND it says that it is prewired for 110 -- go figure!
In any case, even if it were wired for 220, it's a piece of cake to switch it to 110 -- just need a 20amp circuit to run it (not all garages have that though -- my old house didn't, it was 15amps and shared with the lights to boot!). But then the Crapsman would need 20amps too if it's 1.5 hp as well.
Mike

It's wired for 110 from the factory. And it's an honest 1.5HP, which is probably not true of the Craftsman. Yes the fence is a Bies clone, and it seems excellent so far, but I must admit I'm not an expert.
The 2HP "Z" version is pre-wired for 220.
Tom M.
Tom

Well, at least they didn't try to pass it off as 3HP (though they did drop in "3HP developed".

Some
http://images.grizzly.com/grizzlycom/manuals/G0444m.pdf?
The Z is prewired for 220, the non-Z is prewired for 110V
Go for Grizzly over Craftsman. At this price, the Gizzly is better.
Rob