Is this a gloat?

Just got a rather well-used Bosch 1618EVS router for $65. Good upgrade from my ancient B&D (DeWalt 610 type) model.
GTO(John)
That's no gloat; now if you'd send it to me for free THAT would be a gloat.
Seriously, nice grab. Great router and great price. You'll be very happy with it.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"GTO69RA4" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
You did good on the Bosch, but don't let go of the B&D, it is a great router, I have one, along with a 610 and a 621. At some time you will be glad you have it. I prefer the balance and switch on the 621 and the B&D over my PC 690.

from my