Is there any way of getting 3/4 dado on a short arbor saw?

Hi folks. I inherited a Delta "Professional" (hey, that's the model) 10 inch short arbor table saw. You know, the kind with the universal motor. I'd love to put a dado blade that could make cuts for 3/4 plywood, but 9/16ths seems to be the largest I can find. Obviously, this would be a strain on a small motor, but I would only be using this very occasionally, to save setup time.
Any ideas?
tt

I think they limit the length of the arbor so you can't fry the motor! You may get a little more length by leaving the outer washer off. Probably a 6" dado would be the most you could use.
Gene