Is there any Croatian or Greek wood woorker here?

Hi,

is there any croatian wood worker here?

I'm going to Croatia next month and I would like to know where to find good shops for buying woodworking tools (chisels, planes etc) to visit in there.

I'm going also to Greek right after... so, if you have any idea about where to find good wood working tools on those places I'll be very glad.

[]s Alex Brazil - Rio de Janeiro
Reply to
Alexander Franca Fernandes

No personal help from here, but you might try your local travel agent, for suggestions.

Contact the various (Cities) Chamber of Commerce - Re:

Or

Greek cities Chamber of Commerce.

Sonny

Reply to