Is there a US distributer of Paramo Vises??

I was looking for a Paramo Vise since the Record Vises are now gone. Can they be found in the USA?
Also, anyone have one of the Record look-alikes now being sold by LeeValley for about the last 6 months? They claim to be a high quality vise made in eastern Europe and comparable to the Record.
Marc asks:

Did Lee Valley state that? If so, you can believe it. They always put their money where their mouth is.
Charlie Self "It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office." H. L. Mencken
Yes, Lee Valley customer support told me it was a quality vise made very close to the Record standards by a small company in Czech Republic. It weighs the exact same, looks the same, but has a different release mechanism and it is much cheaper than the Record, so I am still not completely convinced. I would like to talk to someone who actually bought one.

LeeValley
in
their
Marc wrote:

Our company was a distributor of Paramo tools for many years. A few years ago they went into bankruptcy and that is that. No vises from the UK that I know of in the Record/Paramo design.
Robert