Is there a finish that doesn't change wood color?

Page 2 of 2

Not only that, but won't the finish protect the wood somewhat from darkening with age from oxidation? Any wood I have will get darker just sitting around. Ed
wrote in message

Perhaps you don't have any unfinished walnut sitting around. It gets lighter. A fellow showed me a walnut table he had left unfinished for exaclty that reason and it was a beautiful amber color.
My experience with the MinWax Polycrylic is that it is very clear.
--

FF

I don't have any walnut. Change "all" to "many". Everything I have gets darker. Ed
There is a white shellac that is sold as small spheres, IIRC white was the name. Jeff Jewitt carries it. Assertedly non-coloring, again IIRC.
Once again, there's likely to be an alcohol problem.
Look at how many sprays, creams and lotions have it as an ingredient.

Who shezh?
Sandy wrote:

LOL!
--