Is the site still working

All of the posts that I see are from Aug 1. Al

Are you using Google groups? If so, it is probably not working and may never work again. You need a real newsreader..
On 8/7/2011 6:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

LMAO ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Checking his post, yes, he's using Google Groups.
N.B. If you're using Google Groups and you don't see posts that you think you should, or if you suddenly start to smell funny, there's really no use asking where the problem lies.

Ya' think this discussion helped the OP?

"Can you hear me now?" . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Can you hear me NOW?