Is my wife crazy?

Page 1 of 2
She wants me to get her a dibble. I thought for sure someone here would sell them on their site but only found a "Ken Dibble".
Maybe nobody uses them anymore.

I happen to know what that is.
1. Any good turner could make you a nice one. 2. There is a wooden citrius juiceer that is similar size and shape (google "wooden juicer")

google "planting dibble"

There is smething to be said for 'exceeding her expectations'.
May I sugggest something 50% better than a dibble?
A _tribble_!
BTWU, there's a Romulan who would dearly love to get rid of a -big- bunch of them -- it seems they're cluttering up his engine room.
In article

That was a Klingon and they've since dealt with the problem.
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

That would be a Klingon, not a Romulan. Try and keep up. ;)
-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

You might want to follow the _fan_ literature.
there were a number of stories written after the David Gerrald epsiode aired.
In article

Personally I've never found fanfic to be particularly appealing. And it certainly is not canon.

And wot's a 'smething'?

Why, it's a muted something, Lob.
-- Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills. -- Minna Thomas Antrim

Nah, I think gamboling in the gyre ...

Gamboling is illegal for gyre eens.
-- Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills. -- Minna Thomas Antrim
On Tue, 31 May 2011 13:06:55 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

QUICK! HIDE ALL THE QUADRO TRITICALE!
-- Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't. -- Pete Seeger

As long as it's behind a transparent aluminium wall, it's safe.
On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:14:32 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

"The hell you damnwell say." said Spock.
-- Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't. -- Pete Seeger
On Tue, 31 May 2011 10:37:03 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"

Lee Valley does sell them on the gardening section.
Mark
"Limp Arbor" wrote in message
She wants me to get her a dibble. I thought for sure someone here would sell them on their site but only found a "Ken Dibble".
Maybe nobody uses them anymore.
It's a garden planting took, used for making planting holes for bulbs or seedlings. Bing or Google for it and you'll find a bunch of gardening tools web sites that sell them.
Tom
On 5/31/11 1:28 PM, Limp Arbor wrote:

No, no, no, she want you to stop dribbling. :-)
--
Froz...

Once you dibble... it's hard to stop dibbling.

Some here: http://www.gardentoolcompany.com/categories/Garden-Planting-Tools /
And of course, there is: http://aroundthewoods.com/woodturningprojectdibber1.html
Searching may be easier if you know they are also called dibbers.
--
Drew Lawson | I'd like to find your inner child