Is my Hitachi C8FB out of adjustment?

I have used my faithful C8FB for almost 10 years. Recently I noticed that when I crosscut a 12" x 3/4" wide oak plywood shelf it didn't cut a straight line. Where I plunged the saw into the wood it was fine, but as I pushed the blade forward, the cut line shifted 1/32" to the right. The cut lines were parallel but offset by 1/32". Is there an adjustment for this?

Reply to
jeff.shen.hall