Is McFeely's out of business or -- ?

Page 2 of 2

I am a frequent reader of the boards and I have to admit, I loved seeing the recogntion for my company from you guys. It was nice seeing so many people running to say "Hey, they're open!". I can only say that I hope you let us keep your hammers hammering and your screw drivers...
Well, you get my drift. We're open and we can't wait to talk to you!
Ron Pegram, MBA
P.S. If you guys don't mind, call me the next time the site is out and I'll be happy to make sure our Web Guru is made aware!
Wow, that's the kind of response you want to see from more retailers. Watching the boards and responding quickly, with the name and two phone numbers of an individual at or near the top of the organization.
I have always enjoyed their catalogue and had great experience ordering from them. I'm even more impressed now.
No connection, just a satisfied customer.
snipped-for-privacy@mcfeelys.com (Ron Pegram) wrote in message

snipped-for-privacy@mcfeelys.com (Ron Pegram) wrote in message ...
My only bef with McFeely's is that guy they place on the cover of all their catalogs. My wife and daughter keep comparing me to him and laughing.
Jo
On 22 Aug 2003 03:52:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (John) wrote:

John responds:

Jim will love that, I'm sure. That's a cartoon of the owner.
Charlie Self
"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls." Dan Quayle