Is Jesada Tools defunct

Tried to call and order some bits and get no responce, are they still in business

Reply to
Michael Peele

I tried them again also last week and got nothing on 800 or direct line and emailed them telling them I wanted to place an order. Had that problem 2 months ago. So I assume they're gone.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

It's been reported here for several months that they don't answer their phones, some of their lines are disconnected, they don't reply to mail and their web site hasn't been updated since sometime last year. Sounds pretty defunct to me.

John Carlson

anybody here live nearby? would be interesting to find out if there's now a macdonalds at that location or something....

Reply to
bridger

Well they shure don't answer their phones because they are disconnected, but the bits I ordered came today. Ordered them on 7/6, credit card was charged on 6/14 for the amount by a paint store in Tampa, buts were shipped on 6/21 and arrived today. Strange but they are nice bits at about half the price.

Reply to
mpeele

On 23 Jul 2004 16:37:28 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@nc.rr.com (mpeele) wrote: Half the price? Do you mean that they charged you half of Jesada's price? Are they actually Jesada bits or something else?

John Carlson

Wow - you ordered on 7/6, were charged on 6/14, they shipped on 6/21 and you received them today (7/23)? I think Jesada has fallen through a rip in the time-space continuum.

I ordered bits a month ago and was charged immediately. However, the bits have not arrived, my emails have gone unanswered, and last week I asked my credit card co. to cancel the charge.

===== Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. ===== {remove curly brackets for email}

Reply to
Chuck