Is it just me?

Or is the rec recycling messages again? It seemes that most of the posting today were here before and now are back showing todays date. 1584 messages tonight! Just courious.

Might be your ISP has done some "maintenance" on their news spool.
Nuttree wrote:

Using Outlook Express, I set up a custom view (rather than a rule) that states that if a message subject contains "Repost" or is more than 2 days old or has already been read, to hide the message. I never see reruns like I used to before I set up the custom view.
So to answer your question: I don't know. I haven't seen any reruns.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@BARFcarolina.rr.com
The same thing has been happening to me, over the past week. It seems to be tapering off now, though, and going back to normal (whatever normal is with this newsgroup : )
Rob