Is everyone on the YOUTUBE circuit making bookends?????

I received a bunch of mails from different subscriptions, everyone has done bookends today... so far 4. WHAT THE HEY? DID YOUTUBE request bookends :-)

Reply to
woodchucker

From the Mere Mortals website:

"Recently, Jack Houweling invited a number of YouTube woodworkers to participate in an interesting exercise. He asked us all to design and build a pair of bookends and post our videos on the same day. How fascinating to see how each of us approach the same project! The best part is that this is a great community-building opportunity. I hope we can expose viewers to woodworkers and shows they may be unaware of."

Reply to
Peter Bennett

Well that explains it. Thanks for the explanation.. I'll have to look at the other videos. I only viewed Jacks.

Reply to
woodchucker