Is Brusso the only place to get really good box hinges?

New Years' greetings from a former regular who's back into wood after a few years off to go ride motorcycles.
Brusso JB-102 and JB-103 brass hinges are just right for the jewelry boxes I'm making, but they sure are costy at $20 a pair, and local shops never stock more than a set or two. I've scoured Google looking for alternatives and can't find anything but the $3 hardware store kind.
Any ideas? The JB-102 is 1-1/4" x 1/2", and the 103 is 1-1/4" x 5/8."
Many thanks,
BK
http://web2.airmail.net/knowlton/index.htm
what about the Lee Valley Hardware catalogue? www.leevalley.com
John

few
Can't believe I didn't think of that one. I was on their mailing list for a long time. They show some pretty good stop hinges, which I'm about to lay in a small supply of. Thanks!
Bob

boxes
alternatives
Glad to help :)
John V

boxes
alternatives
Bob:
Poke around the net for some marine hardware suppliers. I picked up 1 1/2 x 1 1/2" solid brass hinges (that I had to polish) for $5.95/set (CDN) from a local (marine) store. Once polished, they look like the other $20 USD hinges I've used on other projects.
Good luck Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

You mean something like this....
http://tinyurl.com/3btdo
http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/eserv/eclipse.ecl?PROCID=WEBDISP.WOE B.MAIN&ID~1&ID~20&ID~34&ID~43&ID~50&CLEV=4&TRACKNO=J489699 9362