Irurra Deign and the Pony Express

It only took 9 months, but I finally got the Iturra "catalog," which consists of 4 double-sided sheets of paper. ok.
They do seem to have some cool parts at decent prices.
--

-MIKE-

september.org:

Yeah same here. It says that if you place an order they will send you the fancy catalog.
On 2/11/2010 1:50 AM, Steve wrote:

Sign of the times. I can understand the financial reasons behind not sending out the old catalog in today's economic climate. The "fancy" catalog could almost be sold for the information it contains, and it's not like a band saw is a hot selling consumer item, so business is probably slow.
In addition, Iturra appear to be Luddites as far as technology is concerned and don't even have a website last time I looked.
Perhaps someone should offer/propose to them to make the full catalog available as a pdf on a website as a public service ... it couldn't hurt business, unless they don't want anymore than they have.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Speaking of Luddites...
I was cleaning out some old files yesterday and found some old catalogs of some business products. These are in the catagory of organizers, etc., simple stuff used for many years by business folks to organize their activities and days, etc. I check on the web and find that these folks never grasped the concept of the internet. I found lots of referene on the web of folks lamenting their demise. The demand was there and they couldn't figure out how to exist in a changing world. I may be getting older, but I am not going to reject technology.
I do reserve the right to bitch and complain though. Somebody has to play the curmudgeon role. :)
On 2/11/10 9:28 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

They could set up an ebay or paypal store in about an hour and be rolling. Wouldn't cost them a dime, and the fees are lower than what the credit card companies charge to do transactions.
--

-MIKE-

On 2/11/10 8:25 AM, Swingman wrote:

According to this leaflet, that's exactly what they have planned.
est launch date: 2020 :-)
--

-MIKE-