Iron Coffee Table Legs

I can't seem to find a place that sells cast/wrought iron table legs in Southern Ontario. I am looking for 4 17" table legs to build a wood/slate coffee table. I have only seen a few places on the Web in the USA that carry iron table legs.
Can anyone recommend a furniture building place that would carry a quantity in these?
Eric
Fri, Aug 29, 2003, 7:27am (EDT-3) sir snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (E) wants to know: I can't seem to find a place that sells cast/wrought iron table legs in Southern Ontario. I am looking for 4 17" table legs to build a wood/slate coffee table. I have only seen a few places on the Web in the USA that carry iron table legs. Can anyone recommend a furniture building place that would carry a quantity in these?
Seems to me I have seen such in a garden supply store. You can always try google with, "coffee table legs".
JOAT If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 30 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /