iron bolt source?

I've googled.
Does anyone have a source for old (or just looks old) square head iron bolts? application is through-bolt table legs to the apron blocking for a vintage-looking farm table.
Thanks!
jc
Joe wrote:

... I'd expect any hardware store to have square head bolts; you'll have to age them.
Fastenal certainly has anything you want in square head; I recently ordered a bunch for corral fence repairs...
dpb wrote:

I may be off base considering the other replies, but I think you are looking for something like these Square-Cut Nails at
http://www.leevalley.com
Specific URL for the nails.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&p@387&cat=3,41306,41324&ap=1

OK, .... I'll bite. He asked for a square headed THROUGH bolt to bolt a table leg on a table.
What would make you think that instead he is actually looking for short, square headed nails?
Robert
OK, .... I'll bite. He asked for a square headed THROUGH bolt to bolt a table leg on a table.
What would make you think that instead he is actually looking for short, square headed nails?
Robert
Thanks, I needed a Larf!
: : OK, .... I'll bite. He asked for a square headed THROUGH bolt to bolt : a table leg on a table. : : What would make you think that instead he is actually looking for : short, square headed nails? : : Robert
These guys: http://www.instockfasteners.com/PRODUCTS/machinebolts.asp
have square head bolts, unfortunately they are all steel. It looks like you have to have iron square head bolts custom made. Or find an old table at flea market or yard sale that uses them and do a bit of salvaging.
Len

A lot of places sell square head bolts on the internet. I used to buy them at a local fastener place. These are often used to hold down jigs in t-slots. Like on a drill press table to hold down a vise.
I don't think they will be iron though. You will have to settle for steel. Although you can probably buy them "black", without any finish. Then paint or distress them any way you want to give them that "antique" look.