iron balusters and epoxy

After several tries I finally got a couple of pictures of the iron baluster stairway posted to abpw. Upscale re-sized them so if you want to look you might choose his post.

We did learn a little about using the epoxy with the iron.

The stuff goes a long way and judging how much to use is pretty much guess work at first. It is thick enough that it will not run down the baluster but it will squeeze out of the hole if you over do it.

Also, if you have balusters that need to face a certain direction, you have about 5 minutes to be sure they are turned properly. The one you miss, is a big pain to fix.;-)

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.