Invisible Joint?

I went to get a T-strip moulding for the transition between my new laminate floor and my old hardwood floor. I was told that the moulding was only sold in 6ft 6in lengths. What's with that?

I need an 8 foot length. Any recommendations how I can join two lengths with an invisible seam? Would I be best to cut it at a 90 degree angle, or maybe make a 45 degree scarf joint?

Steve

Reply to
Mr Fixit eh

Make one out of hardwood.