Intricate Inlays?

I am considering having a company do a cutting of a intricate logo (family crest) for me in veneer for the top of a chest and was wondering if anyone has heard anything (good or bad) about this company? Their website is:
www.emcummingsveneers.com
Thanks for your input!
Jay
The URL is http://www.emcummingsveneer.com/ Cheers, JG
Jay wrote:

I have never heard of the company but if they are just cutting the vaneer, there's not much to worry about. It's a pretty simple job.