Interesting woodworking video

I read this group more than I post, but I thought I'd give back a little today. I found this video about folk woodworking. I especially enjoyed the segment about the wheelwright. A high speed connection is recommended.
http://www.unctv.org/webcast/arts_literature/fw_wood_worker.html
Brian
Now that was very interesting. Never knew that wagon wheels were made that way, I always thought that the outside ring was solid. Very good video!!

Huh? Isn't the outside ring solid?
I was talking about the wood ring, LOL.
Very cool wheel segment. Amazing craftsmanship. And imagine it was all done largely without modern power tools and <gasp> without AutoCad ;-)
Thanks for sharing.

Nice. Thanks.
Ricky