Interesting videos

Page 2 of 2
On 1/16/2015 2:41 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

I was skeptical of the 4 wheel vs. 3 wheel tripod layout. The 3 wheel layout does not rock regardless of how uneven the surface is. Although the SawStop hydraulic base is heavily built it seems to still have all 4 wheels on the floor with 700#'s resting on top, regardless of where it place it in a 3 car garage. Having said that if there had been a tripod style base available for the industrial version of the SawStop I probably would have opted for that style again 2 years ago. The location of the dust port on this particular model saw was problematic as far as extension tables and mobile bases were concerned. Fortunately Sawstop offered this base and HTC, "just in time" changed their out feed roller extension to work around the dust port. ;~)
On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:43:39 -0600

all I saw was a beautiful chevy and I wanted to see more of the GTO. was there a workbench in there

This one's the best. occam's razor applied correctly will provide good "inspiration"

Ok, but seemed to suffer complexification.
On 1/16/2015 3:29 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

LOL, You many not have seen the Chevy or the Goat either had both had a bikini model adorning the vehicles. :~)
On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:19:46 -0600

And the shop walls looked like an operating room