Interesting toys and such

A few interesting toys here:

Some could be useful in the home workshop. I'm intrigued by the Accuscribe and speed tape. There's also the adhesive caps for covering up screw and pocket holes.

Anyone try any of these products?

I bought a cheap shoe rack made with the fastcaps (or an apparently identical product...). They fell off pretty quickly, and since the rack looked better without them I didn't bother trying to keep them on.

Reply to
Toller