Interesting Machine - Orton Model No. F. Variable Tilt Ship Shaper

Bought at an auction but know little about the machine. Apparently the spindle runs at up to 10k rpm and will produce a finished edge on a piece of aluminum, masonite, etc 6" thick! Only 4" thick if at a 45 degree tilt! Real nice steel top. AB spindle motor controller. Sold first to an aircraft factory and later to the AT&T plant. Anyone NEED one of these things? A bit more than my hobby requirements are. If anyone has any experience with one of these things, I'd really be curious. Respectfully, Ron Moore OKC, OK

Reply to
Ron Moore