interesting idea

<http://www.bestdesigndecorating.com/2012/02/modern-and-classic-dining - table-made-%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8Bof-natural-wood/>
basilisk

On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 19:54:53 +0000, basilisk wrote
<Snip>
OK, disregard that link it did not go where intended and I can't see why not.
basilisk

It went to a stump with what looks like a white rectangle of plastic poured onto the top.
-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson
On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 19:00:32 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

That was where it was supposed to go, but when I clicked the link after posting that isn't what I got, or maybe the shellac fumes are getting to me...
basilisk

On 09/02/2012 02:54 PM, basilisk wrote:

<http://tinyurl.com/8fe52ev or preview first <http://preview.tinyurl.com/8fe52ev
--